Photo by Lautaro Andreani on Unsplash
FertKnowledge UI Architecture - Part 3
A snapshot of the CI & CD setup for the frontend & UI architecture for FertKnowledge
·May 9, 2022·
1 min read
Play this article
Welcome to Part 3 of FertKnowledge - Building in Public Series !!!
Currently the code is hosted on Github. The Vercel deployments happen on a per-commit & per squash merge basis.
This is the continuous deployment setup done ✅.
Things which are in progress or actively researched ❓❓❓
- Continuous integration setup
- Github Actions or Buildkite or CircleCI
- Sentry for Error tracking and UI performance monitoring
- Tests & Visual regression
- Serverless setup
- Tailwind CSS ??
- Animations ==> rive.app to explore yet??
- Edge network CDN setup using Vercel
- Image optimizations for fast loading websites using Vercel
This is the current thoughts I have got on my UI architecture and setup.
Feel free to reach out to me and leave comments ✨✨✨